- How to Apply
- Create an account sign up.
- Login with your username and password sent to your email.
- Fill out the application, and upload electronic copies of the required identification documents.
- Submit the application electronically.
- All identification documents must be sent by mail (Aramex) to the following address:
Al-Quds Open University
P. O. Box: 1804
Ramallah | Palestine
- List of Required Documents
Following obtaining admission to the program, you have one month to deliver the following supporting documentation.
- Application Confirmation letter.
- A copy of your ID card or passport.
- High school transcript (original).
- Four personal photos (6×4) with the full name written on the back of the photo.
- A certified copy of the transcript of previous study, if any (for the purpose of transfer).
- A certified copy of birth certificate.
- ILP Admission Policy:
The International Program is open to anyone who holds a high school diploma or its equivalent, regardless of age, GPA, or year of graduation.
|Processing enrollment application||100|
You can pay through:
- Credit Card.
- Bank transfer, according to the following details:
Name: International Program
Bank Name: Bank of Palestine
Branch Name: Al Ersal Branch
Swift Code: PALSPS22
- The student bears the transfer fees.
- Please note that the payment is not refundable.